Friday, October 15, 2010

Movie Review

My movie review: SALT
There are different kind of movies. The movies that are more romantic,and comic are the ones that I preferred myself. However,once in a while I watched something different to my standard like. For example; last time I saw this movie named Salt. This writer has an extraordinary way of show us how amazing would be the use of thinking ahead, gift that according to the movie this girl has. This girl and the rest of her partners have been very well trained by this man who has an impressive mental power to make them all no only to follow his teachings, but also to select the right people that even when he has destroyed their families, they kept loyal to him. The writer in this movie, also show us how strong we can make our bodies as well as  developing the skill to do things faster than anybody else around, also mastering our mind on to focus only in one project. These two qualities will take a person to perform and achieve their goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment