Friday, November 19, 2010

My Promotion Request (Cover Letter)

Dear Mr Johnson,

   My name is Ma Luisa Zamora, and I am very interested in the open position for an Assistant Manager at your Renton store.  Please consider my request as best as possible. During the past three years that I have been working for the current company, using both English and Spanish skills extensively.  I consider myself  a dedicated and responsible employee; I have been doing my upmost to performing the duties of Shift Supervisor job as on my better and best, for I think, I am now ready to move to the next level, and become to be an Assistant Manager.
     During  my time as a Shift Supervisor I have had the opportunity to learn tasks  related to being an Assistant Manager, and I have being able to do them with out any problem at all. I would very much appreciate being given the opportunity to use this skills on the job.

     I would very much like to discuss this with you further. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.


Sincerely,


Maluisa Zamora.

No comments:

Post a Comment